Bounty Marine Doors
- Doors are completely assembled in our shop, ready to install to the outside of bulkhead.
- Made to fit your bulkhead opening.
- Single sliders or double sliding.
- Also available with the fixed lite incorporated into the door.
- Welded aluminum frames.
- Single glazed glass or optional aluminum panel in bottom.
- Rollers on both top and bottom of the sliding panels.
- Pre-drilled & countersunk installation holes.
- Frame with felt type weatherstrip on both inside & outside of panel, for no metal to metal contact sliding.
- Talon key lock handles by Mobella and a push-pull night latch with each sliding panel.
A wide variety of heavy to light weight doors designed to meet various use requirements and
weather conditions. Full glass panel or aluminum panel in bottom.
Mitered and welded, outside-mount with 1" wide flange (holes optional) with a plastic screw-cover for bolt-on application without visible fasteners.
Holes can be excluded for direct bonding application.
Mitered and welded or 3" radiused, Clamp-ring type frames with 1/2" flange and interior ring for 3/4" to 2-7/8" wall thickness.
Half-round weatherstrip and Trio-Ving stainless key lock handles in all hinged doors.
The heavy type doors can be with a top-drop sliding window with screen.
Windows and Doors can be crated and shipped.